H20 Professional version
H20PRO is dedicated for professional applications (UAVs, etc.) and modelers who prefer reliability and long operational life.
Price € 3220,- excl. 21%VAT
|> H20PRO parameters at 1013hPa and 15°C|
|Max. thrust @ 125 000 RPM||+200N|
|Idle thrust @ 37 000RPM||~0,7 kg|
|Exhaust Gas Temperature @ 125k||~ 670°C|
|Fuel consumption @ max trust||~ 540 g/min|
|Specific fuel consumption||~ 0,0450 g/N/s|
|Engine weight||1650 g|
|Total lenght (including starter)||273 mm|
|Fuel||Jet A1 + 4-6% Mogul TB 32 EP, MIL-L-23699|
|Power accu||LiPo 3s|
- Engine H20PRO
- Engine Interface Unit
- Display unit
- Brushless Fuel pump HP-Tech
- Engine mounts + stainless steel screews and washers
- FOD protecting screen
- Fuel pump mount
- All necessary electronic cables
- User manual, Test protocol
New features compared to H16BL2:
- Newly developped ECU with CAN Bus communication capability.
- Brushless starter motor
- Double 30W ignition system. Ignitors serviceable without need of full engine disassembly
- Fast start-up, 30-35s to idle.
- Automated ambient pressure and temperature corrections.
Standard features derived from H16BL2 engine:
- Engine H20PRO is derived from the H16 engine which is known for very low fuel consumption, high robustness and reliability.
- Reliable brushless pump HP Tech GmbH
- Easy operation on both JET A1 and Diesel Fuel without need to adjust anything in ECU.
- Possibility to use cheap and environmentaly friendly mineral turbine oil Mogul TB32EP
- High efficiency and durable turbine wheel.
- High durable NGV out of Inconel 713LC. No NGV cracking issues as with commonly used Stainless Steel NGVs.
- Internal EGT probe
- Rotatable all metal fuel inlet for easy installation