H16 Professional version – COMING SOON (autumn 2022)
H16PRO is dedicated for professional applications and modelers who prefer reliability and long operational life.
Expected price € 2700,- excl. 21%VAT
|> H16BL3 parameters at 1013hPa and 15°C|
|Max. thrust @ 122 000 RPM||18 kg|
|Idle thrust @ 36 000RPM||~0,7 kg|
|Turbine Inlet Temperature @ 122k||~ 900°C (parameter measured by the ECU)|
|Exhaust Gas Temperature @ 122k||~ 680°C (parameter not measured by the ECU)|
|Fuel consumption @ max trust||~ 500 g/min|
|Specific fuel consumption||~ 0,0460 g/N/s|
|Engine weight||1610 g|
|Total lenght (including starter)||273 mm|
|Fuel||Jet A1 + 4-6% Mobile DTE Oil Light, Mogul TB 32 EP, MIL-L-23699|
|Power accu||LiPo 3s|
|Fuel pump||HP-Tech (Häusl) Brushless|
|Service interval (at manufacturer)||50h|
- Engine H16PRO
- Brushless Fuel pump HP-Tech
- Engine mounts + stainless steel screews and washers
- FOD protecting screen + mounting o-rings
- Fuel pump mount
- All necessary electronic cables
- User manual, Test protocol
New features compared to H16BL2:
- Newly developped ECU with CAN Bus communication capability (for professional applications).
- Brushless starter motor
- Double 30W ignition system. Ignitors are relatively easy replaceable without need of full engine disassembly.
Standard features derived from H16BL2 engine:
- Engine H16PRO is derived from the H16 engine which is known for very low fuel consumption, high robustness and reliability.
- Renowned brushless HP Tech GmbH (Häusl) pump
- Easy operation on both JET A1 and Diesel Fuel without need to adjust anything in ECU.
- Possibility to use cheap and environmentaly friendly mineral turbine oil Mogul TB32EP
- Integral kevlar containment for improved safety. (allways follow recommended safety instructions described in the H16 User manual)
- High efficiency and durable turbine wheel out of Inconel 713LC. Part is 100% X-ray and FPI inspected.
- High durable NGV out of Inconel 713LC. No NGV cracking issues as with commonly used Stainless Steel NGVs.
- Internal EGT probe
- Rotatable all metal fuel inlet for easy installation